This project concerns the creation of the New Museum of the city of Lamia. The building that was chosen in order to host the Museum is a neoclassical building, built around 1880, that maintains all of its initial architectural characteristics. It was used for many years as a restaurant and was recently acquired by the Municipality of the City in order to be refurbished and to give it a new use that would create a new landmark for the city by inviting the citizens and the visitors so as to learn the history and the cultural background of Lamia. The ground floor includes the reception hall, the info point, a café and a gift shop and the upper floors are arranged in a way so as to accommodate all the permanent and the temporary exhibitions. The surrounding garden area will be used as an extension to the café and as a projection hall for several events.